Minutes from 3-13-06 EC meeting.
Place: 418-A New Britain Avenue, Hartford, CT.
Attendees: Barbara Barry, Secretary of CTGP; Mike DeRosa, co-chairperson of CTGP;
Absent: Treasurer: Judy Herkimer.
Resigned as co-chairpersons in 11-05: Aaron Gustafson and Kelly McCarthy.
SCC meeting to be 3-28-06.
Place: to be determined: Mike to contact Vic Lancia
Facilitator: to be determined.
1. (2-3 minutes): Introductions of attendees and chapters. Recruit timekeeper.
2. (1 minute): Identify attendees who are NOT voting representatives.
3. (1 minute): Adopt ground rules.
4. (2-4 minutes): Approval of tonight's proposed agenda, additions and deletions.
5. (2-4 minutes): Review and approval of 2-28-06 SCC meeting.
6. (2-4 minutes): Review and approval of 3-13-06 EC meeting.
7. (15 minutes): Presentation of Treasurer's monthly reports of: October, November, December, January and February by treasurer of CTGP: Judy Herkimer.
8. (10 minutes): Presentation of Treasurer's 3rd quarter and 4th quarter reports to the Secretary of State by CTGP treasurer, Judy Herkimer.
1. (20 minutes): Discuss and determine what, if any actions, this SCC recommends regarding the actions of CTGP Treasurer: Judy Herkimer regarding her:
a) changing control of our CTGP post office box without permission to ? and related actions;
b) changing the CTGP checking account and added another checking account: without authorization and declines to provide the officers of this CTGP with current information since 10-05;
c) making some CTGP payments but not others;
d) has not attended any CTGP meeting since 11-21-05 EC meeting at Torrington Town Hall;
e) has not advised EC or SCC of treasurer's activities.
f) declines to provide CTGP with a deputy treasurer.
g) declines to pay for the CTGP 4-22-06 Convention mailing of ballots.
2. (25 minutes): Internal Elections committee by Jean deSmet: time and place of 4-22-06 convention; paying for the 4-22-06 election ballot; list of volunteers to help run the 4-22-06 convention; the candidates who have met the 3-19-06 deadline; of the convention?
3. (2-4 minutes, each for): Chapter reports.
4. (10 minutes): U.S. Green Party report by CTGP representatives: Tim McKee.
5. (15 minutes): V.O.T.E.R. report from attendees.
6. (15 minutes): Budget Committee suggestions.
7. (25 minutes): Discussion about CTGP candidates for federal, statewide and municipal elections; any new candidates.
8. (15 minutes): Women's Caucus report including recent Modified Consensus Training
9. (5 minutes): announcements
10. Any additions.